Monday, September 15, 2008

Databases, Silly Videos and Chocolates

Well, today I'm stuck doing another database training for my job. It was pretty annoying when we got here at 9am and the database wasn't working....so our trainer had to spend the whole morning trying to get it going! I wasn't too happy about wasting precious time since this past week I've been trying to get caught up with my work that piled up while I was gone and trying to figure stuff out since the person that was working with me has left and I have no idea what's going on now! Fortunately, I'm doing the training with Erica, so we've been having fun being silly =) We've been watching videos like this one

and this one (you can mute it if you want)

And just giggling like crazy. It's what we do best =)

The database finally did get going at 1pm. At least, for lunch, we decided to go to a Godiva shop and got some good chocolate to eat =)

Oh, and by the way, today is my anniversary! I've now been in the States a year! Wow, so weird.

No comments: