It's funny how my brain gets mixed up. With all the different places I've been to around the world and all the different people I've met, places and people get all jumbled up in my mind when I'm not awake.
So, I end up having dreams where people from Chicago are in my old house in Italy. Or Italian people that I played with when I was young end up being friends with people from Portugal that they have definitely never met in real life. Or people who were in my Italian middle school are living in the community I lived in in Chicago. It's really funny and strange!
Dreams and nightmares are so interesting to me...I wonder how they form, what causes them, where certain things come from...It's incredible that it all comes from my brain while I'm sleeping!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment