Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Songs I've Had In My Head Lately

I sometimes get in these moods where I listen to a certain song over and over again. I actually haven't been listening to music that much these last months 'cause I don't have my CDs (I had to leave them all in Chicago along with all my books 'cause they were too heavy to bring along with me...) and I don't have my own laptop anymore. I'm surprised at how it hasn't been that big of a deal for me, not having music to listen to. And not having my own laptop has given me a nice break from being on it a lot and listening to music all the time. Now I get to spend more time listening to the sounds of the world around me and reading books outside in the sun. Not that I didn't enjoy these things before, I just wouldn't take that much time to do them because I would often lose myself doing other things on the computer (darn technology! =) ). Anyways, going back to what I was initially talking about....I have been listening to some worship songs every once in a while when on my mom's laptop and last month I was constantly listening to "None But Jesus" by Hillsong. Now, in the last few days, I've been listening to "You" by Switchfoot a lot. I had actually never heard these two songs before, until I casually found them on Youtube. I think they're beautiful.
I hope you enjoy them as much as I have. =)



No comments: