Sunday, June 24, 2007

Someone Wants To Kill My Mom

Sooo, according to this email my mom got yesterday, someone wants to kill her haha
Spam mail is so stupid. First Viagra, then "you won ___$!! Give us your bank info so we can send it to ya!" and now this haha

From: UNKOWNMISSION
To: undisclosed-recipients:
Subject: WE ARE ALREADY PAID TO KILL YOU
Good day,
I want you to read this message very carefully, and keep the secret with you till further notice, You have no need of knowing who I am or neither where am from, till I make out a space for us to see, I have being paid $50,000.00 in advance to terminate you with some reasons listed to me by my employers, its one I believe you call a friend, I and two of my boys have followed you closely for one week and three days now and have seen that you are innocent of the accusation, Do not contact the police or F.B.I. or try to send a copy of this to them, because if you do I will know, and might be pushed to do what I have being paid to do, beside, this is the first time I turned out to be a betrayer in my job. please if you have not known God try and go closer to him because one of my boy nearly gun you down two days ago if not for the misunderstanding that befall the whole plans. I am presently been accused by my employer of not carry out the mission as the time given to us as just elapse. You don't need my phone contact for now till am assured you are ready to comply with this notice. Do send your response to me through this email address dixsonmission@yahoo.com.hk for further details.
Lucky You.

NB: LISTEN CAREFULLY ONCE AGAIN PLEASE, YOU WILL MAKE THING WORSEN FOR YOUR SELF IF YOU DECIDE INVOLVE ANY THIRD PARTY INTO THIS.


Isn't that weird? My mom was considering answering him to tell him how his grammar sucks haha
Anyways, the computer's still not working, so I've just been using my mom's or my dad's laptops whenever they're not using them.
Tomorrow I'm going to Brescia, which is a city about an hour away from here, to help these friends of mine with their snack bar. I'll be coming back Friday and then on Monday Triplet arrive and on Tuesday Reform the Resistance arrive! Wow so soon!

No comments: