Hello everyone!
I hope you all are doing well. I am, at the moment, stuck in bed due to a bug that's been going around the house. At the moment, a feel a little better, but I'm frustrated that I haven't been able to do things that I'm supposed to and want to do, like cleaning my room, which just keeps getting messier and messier, being part of Max and Melissa's wedding on Sat (though I stubbornly went to see their ceremony anyway, even though people were saying I was too sick to go, and got to see them and hug them), going to church yesterday, and making cookies for a bake sale tomorrow....Oh well, patience Whitney.
Fortunately, different people have been coming by and checking up on me and bringing me things I need. And Erica's been supplying me with plenty of drugs and has been watching movies with me...I hope she doesn't get sick!
So, though I feel miserable, I've been feeling very loved =)
It's hard being sick here, 'cause I don't have hardly anything I need in my room and have to go all over the building looking for stuff (or, like I've been doing yesterday and today, have people get stuff for me..which is annoying, but I need to rest).
Coleen just brought me some Ramen and tea. She's so sweet. She lives on my same floor and her son has the same thing I have. She said, "I know what it's like being sick here and not having your mom around".
So yeah, though I am really sick, I am also really blessed with good friends! =)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment