Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Finally Home Again

Hi everyone! I'm back! I'm sorry I haven't posted anything in a long time!
I have been SO BUSY lately! It's been about 6 weeks of craziness!
First I had reports due and so for that week I was super busy, always at work. Then, there was Easter and everyone was busy for that week. After that, I was gone for a week for the DM (Discipleship Ministries) leader retreat. Then we had Invisible Children's The Rescue event. The week after that, I went up to the U.P. (Upper Peninsula of Michigan) to Sarah's wedding. And yesterday I got back from my week down in Louisiana for Josh and Erica's third wedding reception and my birthday....phew!
So yeah, this post is just to let you know that I'm still alive and well, but have been real busy, and will write about all the stuff I've done in another post (don't worry, I won't make it super long =) ).
Hope you all are doing well!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ummm... you've been taking a VERY long blogging vacation, dearie!
~mph