Thursday, November 8, 2007

A Nice Evening

Even though I'm sick, I have to say that I had a very nice evening today. I made our "orphan dinner" which turned out actually tasting good even though I got kind of stressed about it and all the guys loved it, too. Then for DM we had a drum circle which was SO much fun! I absolutely LOVED it!! =) And then after that we watched a movie.
Ok, I better get to bed now cuz my body really needs to sleep. Wow today I took A LOT of pills....I took vitamins that Bethany gave me, I took some allergy pills, some benadryl Becca gave me, then some vitamin C Taryn gave me and THEN some tylenol Eve gave me. I shouldn't take so much stuff like that! I have been drinking a lot of tea with honey and lemon in it though =)
Thanks to all of those who've written to me in the last few days! It's always nice to hear from you.
Yesterday I had my family meet a bunch of my friends through Skype which was a lot of fun! If any of you have skype, please add me. I don't get on it very often cuz I'm so busy, but it would be awesome to talk to you if I ever catch you online.
Ok, goodnight!!

No comments: