Thursday, November 22, 2007

Turkey, Coffee and Whip Cream

The Thanksgiving dinner was great! It wasn't at all loud and crazy as everyone expected, but very nice and enjoyable. The food was really good, the decorations were really cool and a lot of people got all dressed up for dinner. I tried cranberry sauce for the first time and I actually liked it. Ami was able to get me to turn red cuz, when I walked in after going to get myself some hot tea, she yelled out that I looked beautiful (even though I didn't really dress up or anything). That's the second time that I've blushed since I've been here...
Oh yeah, during dinner I got into the conversation with Matt about how everyone thinks I'm so weird cuz I don't like meat, coffee or whip cream and he said that what everyone says is true haha

So it was a very nice evening indeed. I'm SO glad that I don't have to get up at 3 am anymore cuz Eve's gonna pick Tiana and I up at 9:30am. I need to look through my banking account stuff with Cindy now....this stuff is bringing out my blondness and I don't like it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice that you're blogging regularly again... I like reading your thoughts and stories :o).
~mph