I'm so sorry I haven't posted anything in almost a month! The reason is that I want to write about the missions trip WITH pictures and I was supposed to get them last week, but we're all so busy, so it hasn't happened yet. I should help them out since I want the pics so bad...
I do have something for you to enjoy, though! Here are some videos of that Sunday when we had our Old Lady Pic-nic (I wrote about it in a previous post). I'm not really in these videos, but soon I'll get more videos from that day and there's probably one with me in it.
Ugh! I can't stand this weather! Ever since we got back (which was May 7th) it's been frickin 50 degrees outside (that's 10 degrees C)!!!! What the heck?!?!?! IT'S MAY FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!!!
I'm late for work. I don't want to go outside. It's cold. I'm going to blame my tardiness on my hair being wet and Betty taking too long to get ready =P haha
I love my roommate. Couldn't have asked for a better one!!! We're so similar and so we really understand each other and whenever one of us needs to vent or needs advice and prayer the other one is always available to do so =)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Thanks ;o)
-mac n' cheese mamma
Post a Comment