Anyways...During the day, I was pretty careful about eating plain floods, but at dinner time, I was bad and gave in to my craving and got a bag of tortilla chips and ate a lot of them. Afterwards, I obviously felt very sick, but they tasted good, and I didn't throw up or anything (though my stomach was NOT happy with me). Finally, I decided to have a peanut butter, nutella and jelly sandwich. I haven't had one of those in years! Last time was probably before I was 10! It was good and it was fun. I am such a messy eater... haha =P
I'm glad that yesterday and a little bit of today I was able to organize my room a little better. I really can't wait for us to get rid of my bed and get a loft bed for me so that we'll have more room and (hopefully) I'll get shelves or cabinets or something to put my stuff in. Thankfully, I don't really have much stuff. Who knows when I'll be able to get a loft though!
Tomorrow, Betty (my roommate) is coming back and we're probably gonna have to work all day, 'cause we have an audit on Tuesday (oh joy). I think we'll do well though.
So anyway, Cornerstone went well. My job was selling hand-made things that people from JPUSA made (20% of it went towards Project 12). I spent most of the time working, spending time with my parents and resting, but I did get to enjoy a few good concerts. My favorites were probably Brother Red Squirrel and the Acorn Harvest (a JPUSA band), Josh Garrels, and Flyleaf. I really loved the week before the festival 'cause it was just a group of us from JPUSA and some electricians (instead of the more-than-a-thousand people that were there during the festival) and I got to rest and enjoy the nature. It is so beautiful down there! And I have to say (though I think I already have before) that whenever I'm in nature I feel so much closer to God and it's so much easier for me to be alone with him and find time to read the Bible (though that's probably also because the land down there is so big and people-less, and I didn't have a job and classes to go to).
My time with my parents was good, and my graduation was fun. I still can't believe that I'm done with Project 12! I'm excited to be on staff though!
Wow, I still haven't posted the pictures from our missions trip (which happened in May)! So sorry about that! I'll do that as soon as I can.
Here are some pictures of my graduation (the quality isn't that great though)
and one with my parents and my diploma. (Click on the pictures to view them better). Oh man, I'm still not used to my short hair! Mom, tell me what it is that the Farmers' kids take that makes their hair grow faster!!! (I wonder if it will work for me, too)

and one with my parents and my diploma. (Click on the pictures to view them better). Oh man, I'm still not used to my short hair! Mom, tell me what it is that the Farmers' kids take that makes their hair grow faster!!! (I wonder if it will work for me, too)

No comments:
Post a Comment