Today I had a meltdown. I think I've only had two meltdowns since I've been here and the first one was a long time ago. So I don't think I'm doing too bad...Too many things were going on at once and my physical, emotional and mental state weren't really up for it, so I just collapsed.
And here I am now, alone for the first time in a while, in my overly messy room, in silence, sitting at my computer, relaxing, without thinking about all the things that happened today and all the things that need to be done tomorrow and all the things that I probably won't get done tomorrow. But I will do my best.
Please pray
*Tomorrow Bethany and I need to finish up with the reports for the shelter (which we've been working on all weekend and all day today) and I need to finish up a lot of other stuff and pack. Then, on Tuesday, I'm leaving with Project 12 to go down to Bushnell. Pray for mental, physical, emotional and spiritual strength for me during this time (and that all that I need to do will go well).
*Erica has meningitis! She's in a lot of pain and has been to the hospital twice now. Her and Josh are obviously not going to Cornerstone anymore. She was supposed to do the rest of the reports for the shelter, but we don't know if she'll be able to. So pray for her and pray for Josh (her fiancé). Also pray that the reports will somehow be done (our boss asked Bethany to do it, but we've already been working like crazy on the reports that we need to turn in, she's never done those reports, and we're both leaving on Tuesday so she can't do it).*I've heard that the weather down in Bushnell is supposed to be bad! Please pray for the Cornerstone festival! Pray that everything will go well, that it will be a wonderful time for everyone who's there, and that all of the campers (my parents, friends and I included) will be safe.
And with all that, I need to get off of here.
Goodnight everyone!
2 comments:
Hope you can find peace in the midst of the wildness today. I'll be remembering all you asked to pray for, knowing God will give you new strength as you trust Him.
Love u
~mph
ciao amore!!!!non ho piu avuto tue notizieeeeee!!!cm stai???????qui va tutto ok,vita felice!!!!!e tu?????mi manchi da morire!!!!!bacioniiii
thog
Post a Comment