I can't believe You live in me!
You who created the universe with all its stars,
You who created the mountain with all its trees,
You who created the ocean with all its beasts,
You who created the sun and the wind.
You live in me, You feel what I feel,
You see what I see, You know what I think.
You've seen my dirt, You've seen my gold,
You know who I really am, more than anyone.
Even me,
especially me.
You see in me all the greatness I can't even imagine.
You know my future and lead me on.
You shine through me and let others see it.
You bless me even though I don't deserve it.
Help me serve you oh God!
Help me love you!
Help me not want anything but you!
Help me stand up for my faith!
Help me realize who I am!
Help me help others with You!
Amen
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment