Then, an hour before practice, my soar throat finally went away!!! I still felt a little sick, but at least my throat wasn't hurting! Thank you God!
Practice went well, then I hung out with "Josh's girls" as he calls them (they're three teenage girls that are like Josh's little sisters), Betty, Ami, Carolyn and a few other people. Then, as I was heading towards my room to go to bed, I walked into Josh, who introduced me to his father, brothers, and friend. So I ended up spending the rest of the evening with them till about 1:30/2 am. It was a lot of fun! I really connected with all of them and I love them already!
Jobi gave us a mini concert with his accordion (which was awesome!) and then Josh performed some of his songs, too. He even had me sing with him in the one song where I sing and speak in Italian! I love Jobi and Josh, they are so talented!
On Friday, I helped get everything set up for Erica's bachelorette party which we had that evening. We had a great time =)
And Saturday was the big day! Erica was so beautiful!! The reception room was amazing!! It was decorated with peacock feathers and orchids (which were both in the bride's maids' bouquets) and Indian looking lanterns and other decorations. Erica and Josh even had a couple in the community make them a Taj Mahal out of gingerbread for decoration which was amazing!!
All of us bride's maids had different colorful dresses (the three bride's men had colorful shirts) and all the groom's men and women wore black. Everyone looked great!
The music was so much fun! I loved singing backup vocals with Betty for Some Kind Of Wonderful (which Josh walked down the "isle" to).
Here are a funny picture of us practicing and a picture of the ginger bread Taj Mahal (click on them to see them bigger).
And here's a slideshow. Enjoy =)
No comments:
Post a Comment