Friday, February 1, 2008

What An Artist Is God! What An Artist Am I!

Yesterday and today I had to walk to work in the snow and it made me so happy! =) Snow is so pretty...the way it slowly and lightly falls from the sky and covers everything with white making the city look beautiful. I find it funny that on days that it snows it's not that cold outside, but on days that it's not snowing it's freezing outside. While I was watching the snow yesterday, I thought, "I wish Isaac and Alana could see this. They'd like it"

Well, this week, since I haven't had much to do (I can't log into the database at work and I haven't had much homework for my classes), I found myself being "creative". I've drawn two friends for Erica's (it's so fun having her at work =) ) desk and I've been working on a video that we're making for Sarah (cuz she left and we weren't able to say goodbye to her). Both things are very simple, but funny. It was good for me because, being a perfectionist, I don't like to display things that I make which aren't as good as they could be, but my friends have let me be more relaxed about it and have helped me enjoy myself telling me that the simplicity of my "creations" are actually what make them funny.
At some point I'll take a picture of my drawings and I'll load some bits of the video so you all can see them =)

Unfortunately, my week hasn't all been so simple and happy (but then again, when are weeks ever like that?)...I've been frustrated a lot, I've been jealous of other people, and I've been selfish. I honestly don't know how people put up with me.

P.S. I've finally found a cheap bathing suit and cell phone on the internet!! I'm so happy =) Now I can start swimming three times a week with Jesse and Dora (even though it is at 6 in the morning...) and I'll be able to get in touch with/find people a lot easier!

No comments: