Sunday, February 3, 2008

What Heaven On Earth Is For Me

*Ferrero Rocher (which I just ate....aaah)
*Nutella (how can people not like it?)
*Really good fresh food (I made my own lunch yesterday and today! Yay!)
*Hot tea (need to go make some...)
*Warm water (aaah)
*Nature (I love trees and greenesss and water...)
*The sky and sun sets (it's so immense and beautiful!)
*Laughter (well duh)
*Blankets (they're oh so comfy)
*Having a good time with friends (who doesn't like that?)
*Feeling loved (again, who doesn't like that?)
*Fire places (is it wrong that I like fire?)

I have pretty much all of these except for the last one =)
Grace and I have said that we should build a bonfire in the middle of our room.....which is small and has a wooden floor. hmmm

I need to do my homework...

2 comments:

Spence Farmer said...

I like your heaven. Hey just wanted you to know how proud we are watching you grow. It is so awesome to watch. Just in reading your blog you can see it. Stay warm. We love you. Big HUG!!!!!

Anonymous said...

More blogs, please. Twelve days and no blogs makes me sad :op

I know, I know... our blog is 10x worse, but I never committed to that gig in the first place :o/

Love u.

~mph