People always think it's so funny that I refer to Americans as if I were a foreigner, but, well, I've never lived here before! So, even though I have an American passport, I don't really feel American...and yet, at the same time, I don't really feel Italian either...I'm simply a third culture kid =)
So anyways....I don't get why, in the States, when outside it's really cold, they keep the inside really hot and when it's really hot outside, they keep the inside really cold..It just doesn't make any sense to me! It's wasting a bunch of energy, it's not good for our bodies and because of this, during the winter I need to have a short-sleeved shirt under all my layers of clothes and during the summer I need to bring a hoodie around with me...
Ok, and now, after that random rant...gotta get back to work Whitney!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment