I always feel bad that I get so lazy on the weekends. A lot of times I just end up spending Saturdays in my room by myself reading, doing stuff on my computer, watching a movie. And then on Sundays I feel bad about my laziness and my isolation and try to hang out with people.
Sometimes it's the other way around, I spend Saturdays with friends and then Sunday I stay in my room.
I think I shouldn't be so hard on myself though. I think that being lazy and alone is good to do once a week when you live a life where you're constantly with people and doing stuff.
I think the reason for my feeling guilty about my actions (or lack of), is that during the 8 years I lived in Salo' I tended (is that right? It doesn't sound right...) to be that way. I was lazy and isolated myself all the time. But now is different. It's a good thing to do once in a while. And besides, God's the one who created the Sabbath so it MUST be a good thing =)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment