Yesterday a guy who's in Project 12 and who is like a little brother to me bought some fast food and then, to my horror, started dipping his french fries in his chocolate milk shake! Apparently, a lot of Americans like to dip their french fries in their milk shakes/ ice cream. All the other people in the room thought I was crazy for saying that it was wrong to eat that and that it was gross. They made me try it to prove me wrong, but it was D-I-S-G-U-S-T-I-N-G. Ech!
Another friend of mine, a few days ago, made himself a peanut butter and jelly sandwich, put some potato chips in it and then put cayenne pepper over it!
And people wonder why I say that I could never live in the States for the rest of my life! =P
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment