Today I came to three conclusions (which I've come to before....many times before):
First off, I am a terrible procrastinator and my life would be so much better if I didn't leave things to the last minute.
Second, I do not deal well with stress and really need to work on it.
Third and last, I can't eat Indian food, my stomach gets really angry at me afterward...
I actually could add a fourth thing, which is: I am really bad at self-discipline, especially when it comes to food. I have been eating WAY too much for the last 5 days...Might be because of the weather changing back to being dark and cold and the fact that I was a little stressed with reports (which, by the way, I was able to finish and turn in on time today!!! =) ). Hopefully I'll be able to get back at being better with what I eat starting tomorrow...
Have a great week everyone!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment