Check out this video: schnitzel & spaghetti + Bigos Summer Tour 07
My voice in this is funny cuz I had a cold :-/
So I just spent the day packing and I'm now ready for bed haha
Tonight I'm going out for my last real Italian pizza with my family.
Tomorrow after lunch we're going to go to Milan and stay at some friends' house (they live next to the airport) and then....
Friday morning I leave for Chicago!!!
Oh, here's the silly video I was talking about in a previous post. It's me, Isaac and Alana. I messed up a bit cuz I started laughing in some parts =P
Day-O (Banana Boat Song) by Harry Belafonte
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
What a bunch of bananas you guys are!
- yo mamma
hey whitney this is my blog: http://i-am-a-comic.blogspot.com/search?updated-min=2007-01-01T00%3A00%3A00-08%3A00&updated-max=2008-01-01T00%3A00%3A00-08%3A00&max-results=1
That was an entertaining and funny video =) You guys r good actors. Even Isaac, hehe. So expressive.
Post a Comment