Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Packing Time weee

Today, as I finally started packing my stuff, I realized that I'm leaving in 9 days and that I'm not coming back for a year! Yeah, yeah, I know what you're thinking, "Well duh, Whitney! Where have you been all this time??", but I HAD written that I probably would only have realized it once I was on the plane! (so I'm actually early haha)
Here's me packing and me throwing out the last pile of school work I had in my room.
It was funny - today a friend of mine came over and before he left, I remembered that I needed to give him back a book that he had let me borrow a while back. Before entering my room, I warned him that it was a complete mess, but when he walked in he couldn't believe how bad it was (and it's not like his room is the tidiest of places, so that's saying something!). My mom's not too happy that she's leaving and I still have stuff to go through and packing to finish (my family's going to Ireland with my grandparents for a week and will be coming back the day before I leave).

Oh, yeah, here's the house my family's gonna be living in (click on it to see it better)

No comments: