Yay! Today is my last day of classes and then I have Thanksgiving break!
Hannah and Sarah are going home today and Dora's not too happy about not having a roommate so she wants me to move into her room till she leaves to go home on Wednesday.
I'm so glad that I finally feel better!! All last week I was really sick and it wasn't at all fun =(
My friends really took care of me though, so it wasn't as bad as it could've been. Well, Friday was really bad cuz I had a really hot fever and was throwing up and was all alone in my room for the whole day, but then Saturday morning Dora had me come in her room and lay in her bed while Dora and Hannah painted their room. (It's pretty funny how we've been here for two months and yet we're all still working on our rooms). Saturday morning I was supposed to go to Target with Eve to get a bunch of stuff that I've needed for my room, but I was still sick so I didn't go... Then, all of Project 12 left in the afternoon to help out at a Glenn Kaiser concert so I spent the rest of the day with Cindy which was great! I think she's probably the "older woman" (she's 33 so she's not old) here that I get along with the most (probably cuz she's a lot like me). It was awesome just chilling out with her (Eric was away again for another The Crossing concert) in her room, watching cartoons with her kids (Kolya is 7 and Drexel is 5), talking about all kinds of stuff, crying, laughing, etc. And then it was a lot of fun when Cindy, Nate and Jesse came back from the swing dance they were at and I hung out with them and Marty (Jesse's husband) till 1:30 am listening to their stories about when they were my age. I love listening to people's stories =)
I love it how I have two groups that I hang out with the most and one is of 17-23 year olds and the other is of 29-33 year olds. Unfortunately I'm not spending much time with the people I'm supposed to spend time with and I'm not really getting to know the people who I like who aren't in the groups I hang out with the most =/ I need to work on that.
Brian got back from India on Friday and the Switajs got back from their 10 year anniversary trip on Wednesday! The Switajs got my "brothers" some Egyptian knives and gave me, Max and Bethany (and probably someone else) European chocolate =) I'm glad they're finally back. Cindy said she isn't too happy about it because she says that now that our "parents" are back we're not going to hang out with her anymore haha I love her. However, Michael and her have been a bad influence since they kept me awake till 2am Wednesday night!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
hiiii greggg!!!!!it's thog!!!do you remember me??I hope so!!!!
why dont you send me any email?
well..I have to go now!!!!
scrivimi presto neee???ci conto!!!!!baci baci baci
Don't feel bad Annica, she doesn't write back to her Dad either!
:-))
oops, I guess I should have an identity. I never commented on a blog before. So that should make you feel good Whitney since the first comment I've ever made was on your page :-)
Post a Comment