Monday, November 26, 2007

Too Much Olive Oil Makes You Sick

Though really, too much of anything makes you sick. But, at the moment, my cause of feeling ill is olive oil. Why oh why don't I learn? I think that if I cooked everyday I'd become a really good cook, but since I only cook every once in a while, I'm not that good, or at least, I don't think so. Everyone else says I'm good at cooking, but I just made myself sick so I don't think that qualifies me as being a good cook. At least I got to have fun cooking and I finally got to use some stuff from the Dorm Cooking Survival Kit I bought Friday! I'm so happy about that =)
Ok, that was a really weird rant right there. Anyways...
I love Cindy! She's so funny and sweet. It's funny how she reminds me of my mom a lot.
I'm happy everyone's back =) It's weird, I only miss people if they're not where they're supposed to be. Like right now I don't really miss anyone from Europe, but during Thanksgiving break, when so many people that I'm used to seeing everyday here in the community weren't here, I missed them. That makes me feel bad...everyone misses their families and friends, but I don't...I guess I made myself become like this after being so depressed for so long when we moved when I was 10. Becki told me that it could also be that I was just ready to leave, which is SO true. So I guess that makes me feel better. I was beginning to worry that I'm a horrible, inhumane person...
Ok, I gotta go to bed!
Night

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You're not horrible or inhumane... you're just in the right place, where you belong right now - and that feels good.

I'm the same here in Portugal... I don't really miss all our friends from Italy. I love them all, but I know I'm where I belong right now, with the people I need to be with... such a nice place to be :o)

I love you...

mph