Yesterday I did SO much! At the end of the day, it felt like two days had past when, in fact, it had been only one.
Last night I got to play broom ball for the first time! You're supposed to play it on ice, but we played it on the snow. It was so much fun!! Though now we're all aching haha
Before we played broom ball, Josh had a meeting with us about India... Brian and Ami (the main Project 12 leaders) and their friend Josh have decided to bring a group of people to India for about two weeks in December (probably during Christmas). Brian and Josh went to India for a whole month last autumn and felt called to work with an Indian man who has an orphanage and a great ministry over there. I'd LOVE to go, but I know that I should wait to get an answer from God...Unfortunately, the meeting I went to was to tell us that they want a definite answer by the end of this month! So now I really need to pray a lot and hope that I get a YES or NO answer from God, instead of a MAYBE (which is what I got when praying to come here). If I do end up going it will cost about 2000$ (including VISA and shots), but I'm not too worried about that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment