Wow tonight DM (Discipleship Ministries) was sooo good! It was my group's turn to lead it and we decided to have an "alternative worship time" or whatever you want to call it. We had two people lead worship, two people available for prayer and we had an area with candles, paper and crayons where people could draw. Guess who were the two people leading worship? Me and Brach!!! I was really nervous and didn't think it was a good idea, but when we did it I loved it so much!!! It was great! Both Brach and I sang and he played guitar. In between songs he just played instrumental music and during that time people were free to pray, read scripture or share. During most of the time I felt a great peace and happiness and wasn't self conscience about my voice at all. However, after the second to last song, I prayed out loud and started crying like crazy and for once I wasn't ashamed of it at all! I was able to sing the last song fine, but afterwards I couldn't stop crying!
I'm so glad people like it though! I really liked it, too. In case you hadn't noticed =)
(Oh, and for people that don't know me, I don't like my voice, don't like singing in front of people and I hate crying in front of people, so this was a big thing! =) )
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment