Monday, March 31, 2008

3rd Trimester

Today's Project 12's third trimester....wow! Time goes by real fast.

Here's a slide show of pictures referring to my last post...


Lately I've been really impatient about my life. I keep thinking about when I'll leave and what I'll do and what I wish I could do now....Something inside me always lights up whenever I hear or read about someone's experiences traveling, visiting countries I was to see (rich and poor) and getting to know the people there and their culture and serving them in some way. Or I get all excited thinking about different possibilities I have when I'm done here... But I need to realize that I made the commitment of finishing Project 12 and staying here at least till December (when I'll be going to India with a group of people here at JPUSA) or till next summer. I shouldn't think about it so much. I need to be patient and live in the now. I need to fully enjoy my time here and get the most out of it! Right now I live here, right now this is where I'm supposed.

Oh! I just saw that they put the other videos they showed during Fest For Us on youtube!
This one has some of the kids in it and Neil Taylor who is one of my favorite teachers and pastor =)


And here's one with a bunch of people in it.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Jam it forward?!? I don't get it.