Monday, March 3, 2008

I Feel Like Watching Cartoons

Today I'm so exhausted...
and tired
and giggly.
I even fell on my head while doing yoga. I laughed. I cried. Erica and Carolyn tried to stay in the pose and not fall as well while laughing at my craziness.
My head still hurts a little.

I should get back to work....

I'm so happy that I finally got my newsletter sent out! Yayyy! Now I just need to get all the other million things on my You Had To Do This A Long Time Ago list done.

Have a great day and week everyone!!!
Smiles,
Whitney =)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's funny cuz Alana & Isaac just spent the past two afternoons watching a bunch of old cartoons...
;o)

hugz to u, silly

~mph

Unknown said...

Don't forget you need to send me our Christmas box :-)

Anonymous said...

Missing your blogging...