Monday, April 21, 2008

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun

This weekend was a continuous girl party. We had a lot of fun! Between talking, laughing, being crazy, shopping (not for clothes), cooking, baking, watching Johnny Depp movies, being lazy, etc. !!
Sunday, we all dressed up like old ladies and slowly walked to the lake, acting like crazy grannies and cat calling men and guys (it was so much fun!). Andrew ran into us on the way, went home, put some baby powder in his hair, got a cane and came to join us! When we finally got to the lake we set up a pic-nic and ate a bunch of really good food! YUM! Nothing like fresh home cooked healthy food! =)


Today, after our Mission Business class (before which our teacher, Tim Bock, told me that he met Rick Cua last week and wants to have him play here. He said Rick told him he knew me and Tim told him I'm one of his students...or was, since this was our last class with him), me and a bunch of girls went to buy material and at some point this week, before we leave for our missions trip, we're going to try to make bathing suits! I'm really happy cuz I've always wanted to learn how to make something and I REALLY need a bathing suit, but can never find anything.
We're all really excited about our missions trip! It's gonna be fun!!!

No comments: