Thursday, April 17, 2008

Smells Like Summer

Yesterday morning I got the call back from the casting agency and I'm going to be a payed extra for a ballroom dance scene in Johnny Depp's next movie, Public Enemies!!! I still can't believe that I was one of the first people they called out of all the people that went there!!!
The only bad thing is that they're going to cut my hair realy short cuz the movie is set in the 1930s and the shoting hours are really long (from afternoon till when the sun comes up the next day!). But it's going to be fun and I'm going to make some money for my India trip!! Yay!! (and I might get a glimpse of Johnny Depp! =P)

Last night I watched August Rush! It's a must see for all you music lovers and those who like fairytale-like stories! I really really liked it! And the boy in the movie (who was acted by the kid in Finding Neverland and Charlie and the Chocolate Factory) reminded me of my little brother Isaac =)

This evening I went to see our high school's play! They did Arsenic and Old Lace and they were great! I loved it! I love all of our high school kids =)

Although I tend to be a little bipolar sometimes, I really do like living here right now and I am happy =) (I know, I keep saying it, but it's good for me to say it)
Living here, I've come to realize SO MUCH (through rules, people, teachings/books, God and my own thoughts). Like figuring out what the roots of bad things about me are, seeing things from my parents point of view, understanding and agreeing with the JPUSA rules (like accountability, boundaries, understanding what is best to tell whom, etc.), figuring out that it's best for me to stop watching R rated movies (cuz, really, they're just movies and it's better to worry about having a clean mind than one full of garbage), seeing how things aren't really that important and that a simpler life is easier, learning to accept and adapt to change, and so much more.

No comments: