Wednesday, August 13, 2008

How Is That Smart?

I don't get men who think they can say anything they please to women walking past them down the street. Honestly, what is wrong with them? How is it that I can hardly ever walk out of my house without some creep talking to me or just cat calling me?! It just gets on my nerves! It's stupid, silly, disrespectful, and sometimes vulgar. UGH!!
Today I even had some guys in a car whistling and barking at me....I did my best to just walk straight, ignoring them and keeping a serious face (though I wanted to laugh out loud 'cause it was so stupid).

I can't really do anything about it except praying and walk with someone wherever I go (though I hardly ever have anyone walking with me to and from work). Not that I'm in any danger...it just feels better having someone there with you...though I do know that God is always there with me.
It's just very annoying....but, yes, I need to remember what my roommate says all the time - pray for your enemies and those who get on your nerves and who you're not very patient with.
Thank you God for Jesus and all the people that you speak through! =)

No comments: