I think I have a tiger mosquito nest (if they do have nests...maybe it's just a family gathering or something...or maybe even an army that has decided to declare war on me) in my living room and I think it's under my favorite couch. Everyday, when I sit at this couch, I get stupid tiger mosquitoes flying at me and biting me!!! Ugh. I've lost count of how many I've killed so far, but it's like every time I kill one, two more pop up!!! What the heck?!?!?!
If you don't know what Tiger Mosquitoes are, they're those black mosquitoes with white stripes. This little monster here:

I hate them!!! GAH!!! (Tummy, Alana's cat, is getting all freaked out cuz I keep clapping at the air trying to kill them)
1 comment:
oh...I hate mosquitos too!!! if I kill animals than mosquitos and I wont show any mercy. but I'm not sure if we have tiger mosquitos here...sounds bad...I'm glad that we dont have any mosquitos now because its getting colder.
Post a Comment