Saturday night, I went out with a group of friends to a town about a half an our away from here to hang out at a metal pub (where they usually hang out, but where I've never been before). Between Ste and her boyfriend's very funny "fights", the guys' weird conversations, and the looks Ago kept sending me that said "what the heck are we doing in a heavy metal pub?" it was a very entraining evening! Needless to say, I laughed a lot (but then again, when don't I laugh a lot?) =)
Yesterday, Marco came over to watch two comedies with me. He then wanted to bring me out for pizza cuz I didn't feel like cooking dinner (and I actually thought he wasn't staying for dinner), but since I didn't feel like it, we ate leftovers and he made me go to the movies with him (though I didn't want to) to watch the very creative, confusing and interesting movie about Bob Dylan called "I'm Not There". We then went back to my place and had some very interesting conversations (he is a very weird guy who is both an artist and a philosopher so I guess all the conversations we have are kind of interesting).
Then, today, Marco came by again to give me a copy of a cd he's been wanting me to listen to and gave me a book of Arthur Rimbaud's poems. He gave it to me cuz Rimbaud was one of the characters in the movie we watched yesterday (and I had never heard of him) and cuz he knows that I like poetry and French (each poem has, on one side, the original writing in French and, on the other side, the Italian translation). He also gave me a drawing he made of me! Here it is....
I'm so happy =) This is a very nice way to leave....I'll miss Italy.
No comments:
Post a Comment