Thursday, September 6, 2007

Too Many Books, Too Little Friends

Ok, so my first day home alone went fine. It was nice just having time for myself and relaxing. There are SO many books I've been wanting to read for so long so I'm gonna try to read as many as possible before I leave...which is only a week. And I also still need to go through stuff and finish packing...need to do that before my parents get back or my mom will kill me.
I'm also hoping to be able to say goodbye to all my friends...though it looks like I won't be able to... It's crazy how this year, my closest friends are now my Portuguese friends (whom I've only known for a year/8 months)! It's kind of sad how I've lost almost all of my Italian friends and am not really close to any of them anymore. It's even sadder that the two main reasons are cuz I'm a Christian or cuz I'm single. I guess that makes it easier to leave Italy, though. So, in a way, it's a good thing. Oh well. I'm sure I'll make a lot of better friends while at JPUSA =)

I really wanted to post the video that Isaac, Alana and I made last night which is SO funny, but I'm not being able to put it up on the internet. Ugh. I'll just have to wait till my dad gets back from Ireland on Tuesday.

P.S. By the way, I have the money to pay for my flights, but still need 3000$ towards the school expenses. If you'd like to give anything towards that let me know. My email address is crazyme89@virgilio.it

No comments: