Today Dora, Kris and Mellie left, so now I'm babysitting Hannah and Dora's two plants and Kris and Mellie's two bunnies.
Yesterday I finally got to hang out with the Switajs! I've never hung out with just the two of them so I was really happy about it. This morning was my last day of work! So now I'm off till Monday (I think). I'm hoping to be able to spend time with Azaria tonight cuz she's leving Friday and I don't know if I'll ever see her again (she's not sure what she's doing) =(
It's really weird not having all the people I usually hang out with around. Fortunately there are still some people I know around here. I have a feeling that tomorrow's dinner's going to be crazy...it's gonna be my first Thanksgiving dinner!
Ok, I better go.
Happy Thanksgiving!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment