Tonight's gonna be crazy! First of all, I'm gonna be having my first Thanksgiving dinner with the Switajs, the Moss' and the Kaisers. Anyone who knows them will understand. I've told some people in the house about it and they told me "that's scary...good luck!" haha. It's not that we don't like them. It's that it's gonna be crazy, loud, funny and very entertaining hehe
THEN, at 3:30 am I'm going shopping with Eve and Tiana cuz tomorrow there are sales all over the city since it's black Friday, the day after thanksgiving. People have told me that it's insane and that even at 4am the stores get packed of people. It kind of scares me and the whole thing sounds really crazy, but if two 30 year old pregnant women can do it, then I can, too =P
I don't know how Tiana's gonna do it because she is VERY pregnant and can hardly walk. Well, it will be interesting.
Today is my first day being completely free! Though, since there aren't many of the people I hang out with around and I have tuns of stuff to do, I'm going to be busy anyway. I need to finally look at all my banking account stuff (yes, I STILL haven't done that :-/), I need to clean Dora and Hannah's room, water their plants and move my stuff back in my room (Hannah's getting back tomorrow and she's having friends stay here). I then need to feed Kriss and Mellie's bunnies, put away the clean laundry that has been sitting in my basket for a LONG time and give Carolyn her clothes back...and THEN, if I have time, I really need to clean my room. I hope I can do all of this stuff today. I'd like to be able to have all Friday off from stuff to do and just hang out with people. Saturday morning I have holiday work to do from 7am to 12:30 working in the kitchen. I won't complain about it cuz everyone's supposed to work 3 slots of holiday work and Cindy's letting me just do one (it's a long story), which makes me feel kind of bad, but also happy.
Ok, I better get out of bed and get dressed and then go downstairs to see what's for lunch.
Have a great day everyone!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment