Monday, November 19, 2007

Dancing Is Good For The Heart

I love how I spend almost every weekend with a different group of people. I spent this last weekend with Kris, Mellie (they're a young newly wed couple) and Dora. We mainly hung out in Kris and Mellie's room or in the kitchen. It was fun cooking with Kris. We've really connected in that department cuz he's a vegan and I'm a vegetarian and we both love to cook.
Saturday night I went to my first Leper show (band in which both Kriss and Mellie play)! It was my first goth concert. It was very interesting and a lot of fun. Dora and I went up front to dance and we just went crazy and didn't care that we were pretty much the only ones up there =)

Today was my first day off from Project 12! I still had to go to work this morning though because the JPUSA vacation days aren't the same as the Project 12 days. It was kind of hard going to work since last night I hardly got any sleep. Since Hannah isn't here Dora had me sleep in her room, but for some reason I wasn't really able to sleep (no, we didn't talk all night). Therefore, I spent the afternoon napping =) I just ate dinner and soon I'm going to go with the Claytons to Drexel's school's open house. Afterwards, I'm going to visit my family since I haven't hung out with them for about 3 weeks!

Cindy is so sweet. Today, at lunch time, she came up to me and gave me a hug and said that she missed me during the weekend. She then said with her big pretty smile "I know that the Switajs are back...but if they're not doing anything for Thanksgiving your welcome to come to ours". The people at our table said that she's trying to steal me from my family and adopt me haha

Ok, well, I better go!
Have a great week =)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Today I told Dad the story about how your white tank top "blinded" those goths and how your friends invented a boyfriend for you, to save you from the weird DJ... we had a good laugh over that one.
Glad you have friends watching your back ;op.

Anonymous said...

Today over lunch, I told Dad the story of how your white tank top blinded the goths at the concerts... and how your buddies invented a boyfriend to save you from the weird, clingy DJ.
Glad you have good friends watching your back ;op.

Anonymous said...

no!!!! you have to stay with me and darren with the switajs!!!!!! -micheal

Anonymous said...

holy crap i spelled my own name wrong!!!!! I AM GOING CRAZY!!!!!!

Whitney said...

Michael, you weirdo. Calm down. Lay off the drugs and get some sleep!