Lately, I've noticed how much God loves me and takes care of me. I have everything I need and when I am in need of something, I somehow get it. Yes, I am a little puzzled with the fact that I can't find new shoes, but I know that God will provide me some before the ones I have are completely broken.
Today while I was taking a walk with Hannah we walked by a woman who was talking to herself, washing her clothes in the small public drinking fountain, and squishing the wet clothes in her little suitcase.
I don't understand why certain people end up like that. Most of the single women at our shelter are homeless because they are either mentally ill or come from abusive homes, or both. Why is it that I'm safe, sane, and have all I need while others are scared, confused, hungry, abused, and have nothing?
Of course, the reason is sin. With sin in this world, there's all kinds of horrible stuff....it's not like God wants these women to have this kinds of life....
but I still feel at loss, frustrated, and sad...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment