Monday, September 29, 2008

Rain In The City

Today is an ok day. I'm slowly getting stuff done at work. The person I need to help me figure stuff out (the caseworker for the program I do reports) isn't here today, but she's supposed to be back tomorrow.
Lunch wasn't too bad, the rain is nice, the shelter is pretty calm, and I'm not stressing about all the things that need to be done by the 10th and 18th. I have time.
My stuff is kind of spread out all over the room in different boxes, but at least the room isn't cluttered and there's light in it. I'm excited about it. Once I get my stuff all organized and Hannah and I paint the room, I think I will finally feel like I'm in MY room. The other rooms I was in were alright and I got along with my roommates, but because they had been living in there for so long and had so much stuff, I always felt like a guest in my own room. And Hannah and I are going to be great roommates =)
Ok, gotta get back to work. Hope you all are having a great day!!

P.S. Later on, it did get crazy at the shelter...I should have known better than to think that the peace would remain =P
P.P.S. I did not end up buying tea, since I do still have some. Instead, Hannah and I went to Unique (the second hand store near by) and got 3 shirts and 4 books for four dollars =)

1 comment:

Joimaki said...

Okay, come on down here with Hannah. We need you international expertise!