At the moment, I'm sick and cold. Everyone else is saying that it's warm in this house, but I'm cold. I think it's a mix of my body being used to being outside all the time, in the sun and fresh air, and the fact that I get cold really easily. There also must be something in this house that I'm allergic to, cuz my nose can't stop running and I keep having asthma.
I'm really missing the land. I'm not enjoying being in a house doing nothing and I'm also missing Baba and Anne. However, it looks like Marcia and Bruno are going to go down to the Land this coming weekend, so I might be able to go with them! :-)
Tue, Aug 21
Today I'm feeling better. Last night we had a worship time with Jenelle, Marta, Catherine, Stephanie, Jasmin, James, Olivia, Ruben, Joanna, Marcia, Tehur (I think that's everyone). I had never met the first four (I hope I spelled their names right...), so it was cool meeting them. It was an awesome time! Before everyone got here, Jas sang a few of her worship songs, which I always love to listen to (Can't wait for her to make a cd!) and then Isaac, Jenelle and Jas had a djembe jam. It was so funny how Isaac picked up the djembe and I could see that he really wanted to play it, so I told him to. He said he was embarrassed, but did so anyway. He was so good! He got into it right away and then Nelly and Jas joined in too. Once everyone got here, Jenelle lead the worship singing and playing the guitar and Isaac kept playing the djembe. That kid is just so full of talent! He can do almost everything haha. If he's this good at playing drums and percussion now, at age 10, I wonder how he'll be when he's my age!
I'm really excited that tonight we'll all be going bowling together! I haven't gone bowling in...at least 5 years!
Oh yeah, I found out that I'm allergic to Bingo! So weird...I've never been allergic to a dog before! Oh well, I still love him...even though, when we go for walks, it's more him taking me for a walk than the other way around! haha
Here's a slideshow for you to enjoy =)
![]() ![]() | ![]() ![]() |




No comments:
Post a Comment