Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Quick Post

Ok, this is just a quick post cuz I have to go to bed since we're getting up early tomorrow and gonna be traveling for about 2 or 3 days...weee how fun....
Anyways, just wanted to let you know that my parents got that house I wrote about in the last post! It's a really nice and big house, completely different from all the other houses we've had. It kind of reminds me of an American house. They've told us that it's near where the Borden's used to live.
I just had to say goodbye to everyone again (except for Pedro and Nuno again! =( )...and I cried again when I had to say goodbye to Jas... Fortunately, I was fine with everyone else. Gosh I hate crying.
Anyways, here's a video Ben did of our time at Mount of Oaks...

Goodnight!

P.S. Oh yeah, apparently, when I have my hair down I look like a mermaid...whatever that means haha (wait, but then that means that you're a merman Ruben, since you're my lil bro! haha Don't worry, I won't tell anyone =P)

No comments: