Friday, August 31, 2007

Got here

Aaaah....it's SO nice being in OUR home in GREEN Italy! We just got in about 15 minutes ago or so.
This journey proves how insane my father is! We left yesterday morning at about 11 a.m. (Portuguese time), then we stopped for lunch at about 2 p.m.. My dad then drove until about 6/6:30 a.m. (Spanish/French/Italian time, which is an hour ahead of Portuguese time) when he stopped to sleep for a half an hour, then continued driving again till 10 a.m. when we stopped for breakfast. From there we drove here. So he drove like 26 hours with only a half an hour sleep break! I guess when you're determined to do something, you can do anything (Oh gosh, that was so creepy! Right when I wrote "You can do anything" the song I'm listening to said that!).
Anyways, we got here safe and sound....tired, but happy =)
Ok, lunch time. Bye!

1 comment:

lisa said...

Oh! That was quick! Glad you all got there safely.

Where is the house that your parents have found??