My eczema on my hand has been really bad since we got back to Chicago. It was really gross on Wednesday and Thursday. Then yesterday I remembered my theory on how to make it better: I ignored it the whole day today, I didn't obsess on putting cream on it or looking at it, or scratching it. And now it's slowly getting better. I have no idea how it works, but it works! I wonder if eczema is one of those things related to your mind and stress.
Oh yeah, one of the first days we got back, one of Ami's friends donated a bunch of stuff and I was able to get a sheet, a blanket, a very cool rap (never had one before!) and nice Nikes and boots. The shoes are a little big on me and aren't exactly my style, but hey, they're free and they're exactly what I needed (so I can go running and have warm shoes for the Chicago winter)! Now my only problem is my All Starts (the only pair of shoes I have)...they are getting very ruined. I wonder if Amanda Sue can help me sow them up. She's great. She's in Project 12 with me and is one of my neighbors.
The kids on my floor are playing hide and seek now. They do that a lot. I think it's quite funny to play hide and seek in a hall way, but there are corners, their rooms, our living room and our kitchen to hide in. When I'm in the hall way, some of the kids try to cheat asking me innocently where their mom and other kids went, but for some reason they don't believe me when I tell them that they flew out the window. I like listening to them running around and laughing outside my door =)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
thats cute! :) :) say hi 2 Scott for me :D and tell him I still have his drawing 2.....and it WAS up in my room....but its not now, yet, cuz I dont have a room! hehe! anyway, its so funny yesterday night this dog named Soja (a jack russell) followed Paula back home! he has a dog tag on thats y we know his name, and he has a phone number on 2 but when we called no on was home! anyway he is really sweet! and agitated! hehe! but Bingo gets REALLY jealous and attacked Soja a few times!!!!!its funny having 3 dogs in the house! anyway gotta go! bye love u
Post a Comment