Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Need To Learn What Is Good For Me

I need to be more disciplined and less lazy.

Good food makes me happy.
I used to have good food all the time when I lived in Italy (duh). Now that I live here, I've come to really appreciate it 'cause I only get to have it every once in a while.

Good night!
(Hopefully tonight I won't have problems sleeping!)

P.S. I have a cute little tiny itty bitty mouse in my room...and we're gonna have to kill it. Makes me sad...(We have to kill it cuz mice here have diseases and it'll get into our stuff, poop and pee on it and chew on our wires, bags and stuff...so it's not really good to have diseased poop and pee in our clothes, food, etc. and I don't really want it to chew on my stuff)
Poor thing =( I wish we could just catch it and let it free....We need to figure out where these mice our coming from (Betty had to kill another one right before I moved in her room). There's probably just a whole in a wall somewhere...maybe behind my wardrobe or under my bed.
We have mice all over the place in this building! Especially in the living rooms.

No comments: