Thursday, June 19, 2008

Prince Caspian

So I just saw Prince Caspian! It was my first time going to the movies since I've been here. I'm so glad I found a cheap movie theater nearby which is only $3 a ticket!
If you haven't seen the movie yet and you want to go see it, don't re-read the book before you go watch it! You have to forget the book, cause the movie is almost completely different. Apart from that, I thought it was a really good, well done movie. The only two things I REALLY didn't like in it were the whole thing between Susan and Caspian (which is already obvious in the movie trailer) and the fact that they put a Regina Spektor song in the movie! Don't get me wrong, I really like her, but her music is NOT what I would put in a movie like Narnia!
So anyways, it was good.
Next up is Harry Potter!! But I'll have to wait till November for it. I'm sure it's gonna be good =)
Ok, gotta go!
Night everyone!

No comments: