Every once in a while I think of how nice it would have been to live in the old days. Days when people spent most of their time outside and did hard work. Days when people had at least one skill they could do with their hands and they didn't depend on machines and electricity. Days when people weren't obsessed with looking like super models and dressed decent.
Sure, in those days you had a lot less years to live and you could die easily from whatever kind of sickness, but that probably induced people into fully living their lives. Don't you think?
Yet again, I read some articles that disturbed me (Kids' Book About Tummy Tucks, Nose Jobs and Spain Treats Child Phone Addicts)and I thought about how the things these articles were talking about could only happen now. They could have never happened in the past. It makes me worry about the future....things are only gonna get worse!
I obviously need to take a break from reading the news....
P.S. Iowa and Indiana are flooded, pray that Illinois won't be next!!! (And pray for all the people that have lost loved ones and homes because of the crazy weather going around the States right now)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment