Monday, January 28, 2008

Going Back To Childhood

When I was little, my parents put cassettes on for my sister and I to listen to to fall asleep. Most of the cassettes were Christian Children's songs with either verses in them or stories from the Bible.
It's so funny how I haven't really read much of the Bible and yet, when our teachers talk to us about a certain verse or story, I know what they're talking about because of the songs I used to listen to and then I find myself singing the song under my breath haha
It's so funny how you can get so many things stuffed into your little brain when you're a child! =)
(Yes, that's a picture of me and Alana when we were little. click on it to see it bigger hehe)

I'm so proud of myself! I usually don't do new year's resolutions cuz I tend to get excited and start things, but never finish them. This year, however, I decided that my new year's resolution is to read the whole Bible in a year. I have a calender in my Bible that shows which chapters to read every day so that you can read the whole Bible in a year and I'm so happy that I've been able to stick to it! =D

P.S. I've been now dubbed Eeyore by Josh cuz he says that I speak very monotonely. I find all my nicknames very entertaining.
And now I'm singing the song for Winnie the Pooh! haha I think Eeyore was always my favorite character =)

No comments: