Wednesday, January 2, 2008

It Doesn't Take Much To Make Me Smile

As you might have noticed, I've been feeling very blah lately, but several things today made me happy...
_talking to Scott
_going to the free store (our shelter has a bunch of donated close) and Unique (a second hand store here in uptown) with my friends
_looking at all the beautiful trees covered with snow
_watching this video (The Story of Christmas) with Eric which has almost all the kids of the community in it. It's so cute
_seeing Tyler again!
_Seeing the Switajs again! =)
_watching Bridget Jones' diary with the girls
_listening to Ami play guitar and sing
_finding out that Brian (Ami's husband) made a video with Bethany and him in it!!!! (watch here). It's really weird but funny.
and finally...
_seeing that the wart under my foot is going away!! Yay soon I'll be able to walk without any pain =)

Ok, I gotta go to bed. Night!

No comments: