I love our church! This morning was SO GOOD!
My friend Ami led worship which was incredible. I always love when she leads worship! And then we had a guest speaker: Jonathan Wilson-Hartgrove. I really liked him. He was very honest and funny. I'd like to check out his book To Baghdad and Beyond. When the U.S. started bombing Iraq he went over there with his wife and had great experiences. Oh, and his website says that he recently wrote a book with Shane Claiborne. Huh. (His website is here)
I still need to read The Irresistible Revolution and Jesus for President by Shane Claiborne....
Well, I got to get to laundry and cleaning my room....I really don't want to though...
Hope you all have a great Sunday!! And, if you can, please say "Happy Birthday" to my little brother Isaac who's turning 12 today!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment