Wednesday, July 8, 2009

My "Dad" Was At Cornerstone

I forgot to mention that while I was at Cornerstone a guy was there that looked EXACTLY like my dad. It was REALLY CREEPY! My friends and I were shocked at how similar he was to my dad! I mean, he had the same profile, the same height, he stood the same way, acted the same way, dressed the same way....the only difference was that his goatee was bigger than my dad's and instead of having brown almond shaped eyes, he had round blue eyes. And he might have been a little older than my dad...I'm not sure. But other than that he was the same!!! We kept wanting to take a picture of him, but either we didn't have a camera on us or were too shocked to remember. I'm so glad that the guy never noticed me 'cause I probably would have weirded him out since every time I saw him I would just stop and stare.
This guy even knew the same people my dad knows and likes the same music my dad does!!
How freaky is that?!?

(By the way, I did not stalk this guy or anything, he just came in a lot to the tent I worked at)

1 comment:

Tales of Life on the Edge...of Europe said...

You should have gotten a picture!!
Dad