I just looked at my calendar and realized that I only have TWO AND A HALF MORE WEEKS HERE!!!! That is NOT a long time!!! I have SO MUCH TO DO!!!!
I have reports for the shelter this week, I need to get money and bank stuff sorted out, I need to figure out who's picking me up from the airport in PA and then bringing me to the airport 10 days later, I need to study for my GED, I need to go through my stuff and figure out what to get rid of and what to keep, I need to take my GED, I need to pack and then I'm leaving!!!
Oh boy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Start today with spending a little time each day studying for the GED and packing and sorting your things... you'll find it's less overwhelming that way. Putting it off never makes it go away... it just makes it more stressful in the end, when you'll want to be enjoying your last days with your JPUSA family.
Love, love, love you...
~mph
I wrote you a comment on here earlier, but it appears to have disappeared... hmmm...
~mph
Post a Comment